The authors would like to thank the editors and the anonymous reviewers for their constructive and helpful comments in revising this article for publication. Research for this article was funded by Australian Research Council Discovery Grant DP110104066. Authors are listed in alphabetical order.
Corporate corruption of the environment: sustainability as a process of compromise†
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
© London School of Economics and Political Science 2013
The British Journal of Sociology
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 405–424, September 2013
How to Cite
Nyberg, D. and Wright, C. (2013), Corporate corruption of the environment: sustainability as a process of compromise. The British Journal of Sociology, 64: 405–424. doi: 10.1111/1468-4446.12025
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: FEB 2013
- Australian Research Council Discovery Grant. Grant Number: DP110104066
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!