For comments on an earlier draft I thank Andrew Abbott, Earl Babbie, Bonnie Berry, Faruk Birtek, Moish Bronet, Bradley Campbell, Mark Cooney, Richard Felson, Ellis Godard, James Hawdon, John Herrmann, Janet Humston, Mark Kleiman, Jason Manning, Calvin Morrill, Scott Phillips, Roberta Senechal de la Roche, Roscoe Scarborough, Timothy Snyder, James Tucker, Jonathan Turner, Jeff Weintraub, Richard Wright, and several anonymous reviewers.
On the almost inconceivable misunderstandings concerning the subject of value-free social science†
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2013
© London School of Economics and Political Science 2013
The British Journal of Sociology
Volume 64, Issue 4, pages 763–780, December 2013
How to Cite
Black, D. (2013), On the almost inconceivable misunderstandings concerning the subject of value-free social science. The British Journal of Sociology, 64: 763–780. doi: 10.1111/1468-4446.12034
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!