Towards intensive parenting? Changes in the composition and determinants of mothers' and fathers' time with children 1992–2006
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
© London School of Economics and Political Science 2014
The British Journal of Sociology
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 555–579, September 2014
How to Cite
Craig, L., Powell, A. and Smyth, C. (2014), Towards intensive parenting? Changes in the composition and determinants of mothers' and fathers' time with children 1992–2006. The British Journal of Sociology, 65: 555–579. doi: 10.1111/1468-4446.12035
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!