I am very grateful to David Bissell for his support for this paper throughout its progress and for Scott Sharpe for his insightful comments.
Affect, ideology and education
Reconceptualizing resistance: sociology and the affective dimension of resistance†
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
© London School of Economics and Political Science 2013
The British Journal of Sociology
Volume 64, Issue 4, pages 559–577, December 2013
How to Cite
Hynes, M. (2013), Reconceptualizing resistance: sociology and the affective dimension of resistance. The British Journal of Sociology, 64: 559–577. doi: 10.1111/1468-4446.12038
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!