The arbitrariness and normativity of social conventions
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2014
© London School of Economics and Political Science 2014
The British Journal of Sociology
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 358–378, June 2014
How to Cite
Al-Amoudi, I. and Latsis, J. (2014), The arbitrariness and normativity of social conventions. The British Journal of Sociology, 65: 358–378. doi: 10.1111/1468-4446.12042
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!