The authors thank Doug Hartmann, Kathy Hull, Angie Behrens, Sarah Shannon, Suzy McElrath and Rochelle Schmidt for helpful comments on earlier drafts, and the Walworth County, WI Sherriff's Department for sharing their data.
Taste clusters of music and drugs: evidence from three analytic levels†
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2014
© London School of Economics and Political Science 2014
The British Journal of Sociology
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 529–554, September 2014
How to Cite
Vuolo, M., Uggen, C. and Lageson, S. (2014), Taste clusters of music and drugs: evidence from three analytic levels. The British Journal of Sociology, 65: 529–554. doi: 10.1111/1468-4446.12045
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!