Foucauldian Feminism: the Implications of Governmentality
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2002
Journal for the Theory of Social Behaviour
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 41–60, March 2002
How to Cite
Macleod, C. and Durrheim, K. (2002), Foucauldian Feminism: the Implications of Governmentality. Journal for the Theory of Social Behaviour, 32: 41–60. doi: 10.1111/1468-5914.00175
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2002
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!