Electroconvulsive Therapy and the Fear of Deviance
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2002
Journal for the Theory of Social Behaviour
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 61–87, March 2002
How to Cite
Giles, J. (2002), Electroconvulsive Therapy and the Fear of Deviance. Journal for the Theory of Social Behaviour, 32: 61–87. doi: 10.1111/1468-5914.00176
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!