[The words between the square brackets, both in the text and the notes, are those of the editors–Riccardo Bernardini, Gian Piero Quaglino and Augusto Romano. The English translation is by Vincent Marsicano. This edition of Rivkah Schärf Kluger's typescripted notes was made possible through the kind permission of the Stiftung der Werke von C.G. Jung, to which the editors would like to express their gratitude for allowing them to publish her notes after examining them at the Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule (eth), Wissenschaftshistorische Sammlungen, in Zurich. Nomi Kluger-Nash kindly granted us permission to make use of her stepmother's notes. The English translation was generously funded by the Associazione per la Ricerca in Psicologia Analitica (arpa). The Italian translation, for later publication, was funded by the Turin University Department of Psychology. The editors would also like to thank, for their support, the Eranos Foundation, the Journal of Analytical Psychology, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., and Paul & Peter Fritz ag, Literary Agency. Special thanks also to Pramila Bennett, Gianfranco Bonola, Thomas Fischer, Robert Hinshaw, Ulrich Hoerni, Nomi Kluger-Nash, Fabio Merlini and Ferruccio Vigna for their encouragement at all stages of the editorial project.]
Opicinus de Canistris: concluding lecture by C.G. Jung, Eranos, Ascona, 1943†
Notes taken [probably] by Rivkah Schärf Kluger‡
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013, The Society of Analytical Psychology
Journal of Analytical Psychology
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 163–183, April 2013
How to Cite
(2013), Opicinus de Canistris: concluding lecture by C.G. Jung, Eranos, Ascona, 1943. Journal of Analytical Psychology, 58: 163–183. doi: 10.1111/1468-5922.12002
[Comments handwritten on the first page: ‘Not to be publ.[ished], [Marianne] Nie[hus]. To hand over to A.[niela] J.[affé]. Unfortunately, [Richard Salomon's book on] Opicinus in the Zentralbibl.[iothek] [in Zurich] was out on loan, so the Latin quotations are partly missing. Typescript lecture. Eranos 1943’.]
- Issue online: 4 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!