Referencing: Because a large section of this article focuses on the development of Jung's ideas, I give all the revision dates of articles found in the Collected Works in my references (for example: ’On the nature of the psyche’ (Jung, )). The referencing style used is APA (6th edition).
Analytical psychology and the ghost of Lamarck: did Jung believe in the inheritance of acquired characteristics?
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013, The Society of Analytical Psychology
Journal of Analytical Psychology
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 258–277, April 2013
How to Cite
Rensma, R. (2013), Analytical psychology and the ghost of Lamarck: did Jung believe in the inheritance of acquired characteristics?. Journal of Analytical Psychology, 58: 258–277. doi: 10.1111/1468-5922.12008
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!