This article was originally published as Sehnsucht nach Exzess–Arbeiten mit dissoziativen Kräften bei Essstörungen mit Fressanfällen in Analytische Psychologie: Zeitschrift für Psychotherapie und Psychoanalyse, 2013:44, 171 (Frankfurt/Main: Brandes & Apsel). Reprinted in English by courtesy of the editorial board of Analytische Psychologie and the publisher, Brandes & Apsel, Frankfurt/Main.
I Working with dissociative dynamics and the longing for excess in binge eating disorders†
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2013
© 2013, The Society of Analytical Psychology
Journal of Analytical Psychology
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 309–326, June 2013
How to Cite
Austin, S. (2013), I Working with dissociative dynamics and the longing for excess in binge eating disorders. Journal of Analytical Psychology, 58: 309–326. doi: 10.1111/1468-5922.12009
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!