Are archetypes transmitted or emergent? A response to Christian Roesler
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013, The Society of Analytical Psychology
Journal of Analytical Psychology
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 278–285, April 2013
How to Cite
Martin-Vallas, F. (2013), Are archetypes transmitted or emergent? A response to Christian Roesler. Journal of Analytical Psychology, 58: 278–285. doi: 10.1111/1468-5922.12010
- Issue online: 4 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!