Recurrent motifs as resonant attractor states in the narrative field: a testable model of archetype
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2013
© 2013, The Society of Analytical Psychology
Journal of Analytical Psychology
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 387–408, June 2013
How to Cite
Goodwyn, E. (2013), Recurrent motifs as resonant attractor states in the narrative field: a testable model of archetype. Journal of Analytical Psychology, 58: 387–408. doi: 10.1111/1468-5922.12020
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!