Recurrent motifs as resonant attractor states in the narrative field: a testable model of archetype
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
© 2013, The Society of Analytical Psychology
Journal of Analytical Psychology
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 387–408, June 2013
How to Cite
Goodwyn, E. (2013), Recurrent motifs as resonant attractor states in the narrative field: a testable model of archetype. Journal of Analytical Psychology, 58: 387–408. doi: 10.1111/1468-5922.12020
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!