This paper has been adapted for a non-technical psychoanalytic readership. A technically detailed account of the procedure and findings is available in a paper published in the US China Journal of Medical Sciences (Petchkovsky et al 2011).
fMRI responses to Jung's Word Association Test: implications for theory, treatment and research†
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
© 2013, The Society of Analytical Psychology
Journal of Analytical Psychology
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 409–431, June 2013
How to Cite
Petchkovsky, L., Petchkovsky, M., Morris, P., Dickson, P., Montgomery, D., Dwyer, J. and Burnett, P. (2013), fMRI responses to Jung's Word Association Test: implications for theory, treatment and research. Journal of Analytical Psychology, 58: 409–431. doi: 10.1111/1468-5922.12021
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!