This paper has been adapted for a non-technical psychoanalytic readership. A technically detailed account of the procedure and findings is available in a paper published in the US China Journal of Medical Sciences (Petchkovsky et al 2011).
fMRI responses to Jung's Word Association Test: implications for theory, treatment and research†
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2013
© 2013, The Society of Analytical Psychology
Journal of Analytical Psychology
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 409–431, June 2013
How to Cite
Petchkovsky, L., Petchkovsky, M., Morris, P., Dickson, P., Montgomery, D., Dwyer, J. and Burnett, P. (2013), fMRI responses to Jung's Word Association Test: implications for theory, treatment and research. Journal of Analytical Psychology, 58: 409–431. doi: 10.1111/1468-5922.12021
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!