What is Psychoanalysis? 100 years after Freud's ‘Secret Committee’ by Barratt, Barnaby B.
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2013, The Society of Analytical Psychology
Journal of Analytical Psychology
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 712–714, November 2013
How to Cite
Mizen, R. (2013), What is Psychoanalysis? 100 years after Freud's ‘Secret Committee’ by Barratt, Barnaby B. Journal of Analytical Psychology, 58: 712–714. doi: 10.1111/1468-5922.12045_7
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!