From affect to feelings and thoughts: from abuse to care and understanding
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
© 2014, The Society of Analytical Psychology
Journal of Analytical Psychology
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 31–46, February 2014
How to Cite
Cavalli, A. (2014), From affect to feelings and thoughts: from abuse to care and understanding. Journal of Analytical Psychology, 59: 31–46. doi: 10.1111/1468-5922.12053
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!