On the analysand's need to know the real person of the analyst
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2014
© 2014, The Society of Analytical Psychology
Journal of Analytical Psychology
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 333–345, June 2014
How to Cite
K (2014), On the analysand's need to know the real person of the analyst. Journal of Analytical Psychology, 59: 333–345. doi: 10.1111/1468-5922.12081
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!