By Vicente L. de Moura, psychologist, training analyst and supervisor, Curator of the Pictures Archive at the C.G. Jung Institute in Zürich – Switzerland.
Learning from the patient: The East, synchronicity and transference in the history of an unknown case of C.G. Jung†
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2014
© 2014, The Society of Analytical Psychology
Journal of Analytical Psychology
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 391–409, June 2014
How to Cite
de Moura, V. (2014), Learning from the patient: The East, synchronicity and transference in the history of an unknown case of C.G. Jung. Journal of Analytical Psychology, 59: 391–409. doi: 10.1111/1468-5922.12088
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!