Book Review Essay
Angeliki Yiassemides. Time and Timelessness: Temporality in the theory of Carl Jung. New York: Routledge, 2014. Pp. xi-125. Hbk. £80.
Edited by Hessel Willemsen
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2014
© 2014, The Society of Analytical Psychology
Journal of Analytical Psychology
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 437–447, June 2014
How to Cite
Hinton, L. (2014), Angeliki Yiassemides. Time and Timelessness: Temporality in the theory of Carl Jung. New York: Routledge, 2014. Pp. xi-125. Hbk. £80. Journal of Analytical Psychology, 59: 437–447. doi: 10.1111/1468-5922.12090
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!