The authors are respectively from the School of Business, Singapore Management University; and the Department of Finance and Accounting, Faculty of Business Administration, National University of Singapore. This research was partly funded by a research grant from The NUS Business School, National University of Singapore. The authors are also grateful to I/B/E/S International for providing the earnings forecasts data. They thank an anonymous referee for helpful suggestions and comments. (Paper received October 2001, revised and accepted February 2002)
The Quality of Analysts’ Earnings Forecasts During the Asian Crisis: Evidence from Singapore
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2003
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 30, Issue 5-6, pages 749–770, June 2003
How to Cite
Loh, R. K. and Mian, M. (2003), The Quality of Analysts’ Earnings Forecasts During the Asian Crisis: Evidence from Singapore. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 30: 749–770. doi: 10.1111/1468-5957.05443
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!