The authors are respectively a tenured faculty member of the Judge Institute of Management, University of Cambridge and a Vice President at Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein. They are grateful to Bart Lambrecht, Shiyun Wang and an anonymous referee for their comments. Dissanaike acknowledges support from the Economic and Social Research Council (Grant No. H53627503496) and the Institute of Chartered Accountants of England & Wales. Le Fur acknowledges support from the British Council and Kleinwort Benson Bank. (Paper received January 2002, accepted November 2002)
On the Use of the Log CAR Measure in Event Studies
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2003
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting
Volume 30, Issue 7-8, pages 1165–1170, September 2003
How to Cite
Dissanaike, G. and Le Fur, A. (2003), On the Use of the Log CAR Measure in Event Studies. Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 30: 1165–1170. doi: 10.1111/1468-5957.05487
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!