Dominant Learning Processes in Emergency Response Organizations: A Case Study of a Joint Rescue Coordination Centre
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Contingencies and Crisis Management
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 219–230, December 2012
How to Cite
Sommer, M. and Njå, O. (2012), Dominant Learning Processes in Emergency Response Organizations: A Case Study of a Joint Rescue Coordination Centre. Journal of Contingencies and Crisis Management, 20: 219–230. doi: 10.1111/1468-5973.12003
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!