Model-Driven and Risk-Based Performance Analysis of Industrial Emergency Plans
Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Contingencies and Crisis Management
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 96–114, June 2013
How to Cite
Karagiannis, G. M., Piatyszek, E. and Flaus, J.-M. (2013), Model-Driven and Risk-Based Performance Analysis of Industrial Emergency Plans. Journal of Contingencies and Crisis Management, 21: 96–114. doi: 10.1111/1468-5973.12007
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!