Introducing Performativity to Crisis Management Theory: An Illustration from the 2003 French Heat Wave Crisis Response
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Contingencies and Crisis Management
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 26–44, March 2013
How to Cite
Adrot, A. and Moriceau, J.-L. (2013), Introducing Performativity to Crisis Management Theory: An Illustration from the 2003 French Heat Wave Crisis Response. Journal of Contingencies and Crisis Management, 21: 26–44. doi: 10.1111/1468-5973.12011
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!