After a Terrorist Attack: Challenges for Political and Administrative Leadership in Norway
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Contingencies and Crisis Management
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 167–177, September 2013
How to Cite
Christensen, T., Lægreid, P. and Rykkja, L. H. (2013), After a Terrorist Attack: Challenges for Political and Administrative Leadership in Norway. Journal of Contingencies and Crisis Management, 21: 167–177. doi: 10.1111/1468-5973.12019
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2013
- European Union's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: 266887
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!