Crisis Politics in Authoritarian Regimes: How Crises Catalyse Changes under the State–Society Interactive Framework
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Contingencies and Crisis Management
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 200–210, December 2013
How to Cite
Chan, H.-y. (2013), Crisis Politics in Authoritarian Regimes: How Crises Catalyse Changes under the State–Society Interactive Framework. Journal of Contingencies and Crisis Management, 21: 200–210. doi: 10.1111/1468-5973.12024
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!