Authors would like to thank Étienne Charbonneau, professor at ENAP, for his helpful input as well as the comments from JCCM's anonymous reviewers. This article was also made possible by the Canadian Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council who provided funding for this research.
Interorganizational Dynamics and Characteristics of Critical Infrastructure Networks: The Study of Three Critical Infrastructures in the Greater Montreal Area
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Contingencies and Crisis Management
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 211–224, December 2013
How to Cite
Valiquette L'Heureux, A. and Therrien, M.-C. (2013), Interorganizational Dynamics and Characteristics of Critical Infrastructure Networks: The Study of Three Critical Infrastructures in the Greater Montreal Area. Journal of Contingencies and Crisis Management, 21: 211–224. doi: 10.1111/1468-5973.12030
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Canadian Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!