Authors would like to thank Étienne Charbonneau, professor at ENAP, for his helpful input as well as the comments from JCCM's anonymous reviewers. This article was also made possible by the Canadian Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council who provided funding for this research.
Interorganizational Dynamics and Characteristics of Critical Infrastructure Networks: The Study of Three Critical Infrastructures in the Greater Montreal Area
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Contingencies and Crisis Management
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 211–224, December 2013
How to Cite
Valiquette L'Heureux, A. and Therrien, M.-C. (2013), Interorganizational Dynamics and Characteristics of Critical Infrastructure Networks: The Study of Three Critical Infrastructures in the Greater Montreal Area. Journal of Contingencies and Crisis Management, 21: 211–224. doi: 10.1111/1468-5973.12030
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2013
- Canadian Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!