Japanese Disaster Management System: Recent Developments in Information Flow and Chains of Command
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Contingencies and Crisis Management
Special Issue: Incident Command Systems: A Dynamic Tension among Goals, Rules and Practice. Guest Editors: Kees Boersma, Louise Comfort, Jelle Groenendaal and Jeroen Wolbers
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 58–62, March 2014
How to Cite
Okada, A. and Ogura, K. (2014), Japanese Disaster Management System: Recent Developments in Information Flow and Chains of Command. Journal of Contingencies and Crisis Management, 22: 58–62. doi: 10.1111/1468-5973.12041
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!