The authors would like to thank our anonymous reviewers for insightful and helpful comments that have informed and improved the paper.
Ad hoc Rules, Rights, and Rituals: The Politics of Mass Death
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Contingencies and Crisis Management
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 223–237, December 2014
How to Cite
Scanlon, J. and Stoney, C. (2014), Ad hoc Rules, Rights, and Rituals: The Politics of Mass Death. Journal of Contingencies and Crisis Management, 22: 223–237. doi: 10.1111/1468-5973.12059
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!