Research conducted by Universitat Pompeu Fabra (UPF).
Simulating and Dissimulating News: Spanish Media Coverage of the Swine Flu Virus
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Contingencies and Crisis Management
Special Issue: On Crisis Communication. Guest Editor: Timothy Coombs
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 159–168, September 2015
How to Cite
Cortiñas-Rovira, S., Pont-Sorribes, C. and Alonso-Marcos, F. (2015), Simulating and Dissimulating News: Spanish Media Coverage of the Swine Flu Virus. Journal of Contingencies and Crisis Management, 23: 159–168. doi: 10.1111/1468-5973.12063
The authors confirm that this manuscript has not been already published nor is it being considered by other journals. The authors confirm that they are not planning to submit the manuscript to other journals while under consideration by the JCCM.
This work – with Sergi Cortiñas-Rovira as the principal investigator – is part of a research project titled ‘SCIENTIFIC JOURNALISM IN SPAIN AND THE NEW INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES: STATUS AND PROPOSALS FOR IMPROVING COMMUNICATION PROCESSES’, funded by the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation under Grant CSO2011-25969, National R+D+I Plan 2011.
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2015
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2014
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: CSO2011-25969
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!