Hema e-Chart Registry of invasive fungal infections in haematological patients: improved outcome in recent years in mould infections
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical Microbiology and Infection © 2012 European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
Clinical Microbiology and Infection
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 757–762, August 2013
How to Cite
Nosari, A. M., Caira, M., Pioltelli, M. L., Fanci, R., Bonini, A., Cattaneo, C., Castagnola, C., Capalbo, S. F., De Fabritiis, P., Mettivier, V., Morselli, M., Pastore, D., Aversa, F., Rossi, G., Pagano, L. and on behalf of the Hema e-Chart Group, Italy (2013), Hema e-Chart Registry of invasive fungal infections in haematological patients: improved outcome in recent years in mould infections. Clinical Microbiology and Infection, 19: 757–762. doi: 10.1111/1469-0691.12014
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 SEP 2012 02:30AM EST
- Original Submission: 28 May 2012; Revised Submission: 31 July 2012; Accepted: 7 August 2012 Editor: E. Roilides
- 9Etiology of febrile episodes in patients with acute myeloid leukemia: results from the Hema e-Chart registry. Arch Intern Med2011; 171: 1502–1503., , et al.
- 11Revised definitions of invasive fungal disease from the European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer/Invasive Fungal Infections Cooperative Group and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Mycoses Study Group (EORTC/MSG) consensus group. Clin Infect Dis2008; 46: 1813–1821., , et al.