Genotyping and antifungal susceptibility testing of Cryptococcus neoformans isolates from Cameroonian HIV-positive adult patients
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Clinical Microbiology and Infection © 2012 European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
Clinical Microbiology and Infection
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 763–769, August 2013
How to Cite
Bertout, S., Drakulovski, P., Kouanfack, C., Krasteva, D., Ngouana, T., Dunyach-Rémy, C., Dongtsa, J., Aghokeng, A., Delaporte, E., Koulla-Shiro, S., Reynes, J. and Mallié, M. (2013), Genotyping and antifungal susceptibility testing of Cryptococcus neoformans isolates from Cameroonian HIV-positive adult patients. Clinical Microbiology and Infection, 19: 763–769. doi: 10.1111/1469-0691.12019
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 AUG 2012 11:03PM EST
- Original Submission: 4 May 2012; Revised Submission: 31 July 2012; Accepted: 31 July 2012 Editor: E. BottieauArticle published online: 1 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.