Healthcare-associated, community-acquired and hospital-acquired bacteraemic urinary tract infections in hospitalized patients: a prospective multicentre cohort study in the era of antimicrobial resistance
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors Clinical Microbiology and Infection © 2012 European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
Clinical Microbiology and Infection
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 962–968, October 2013
How to Cite
Clin Microbiol Infect 2013; 19: 962–968
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 OCT 2012 05:50PM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2012
- the Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación, Instituto de Salud Carlos III
- European Development Regional Fund. Grant Number: REIPI RD06/0008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.