Human-associated Staphylococcus aureus strains within great ape populations in Central Africa (Gabon)
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
© 2012 The Authors Clinical Microbiology and Infection © 2012 European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
Clinical Microbiology and Infection
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 1072–1077, November 2013
How to Cite
Clin Microbiol Infect 2013; 19: 1072–1077
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 NOV 2012 03:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.