Human-associated Staphylococcus aureus strains within great ape populations in Central Africa (Gabon)
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
© 2012 The Authors Clinical Microbiology and Infection © 2012 European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
Clinical Microbiology and Infection
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 1072–1077, November 2013
How to Cite
Clin Microbiol Infect 2013; 19: 1072–1077
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 NOV 2012 03:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.