Interferon-γ release assays in the diagnosis of active tuberculosis disease in a low-incident setting: a 5-year review of data
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors Clinical Microbiology and Infection © 2013 European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
Clinical Microbiology and Infection
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 1078–1081, November 2013
How to Cite
Clin Microbiol Infect 2013; 19: 1078–1081
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2012
- 1National Collaborating Centre for Chronic Conditions (UK), Centre for Clinical Practice at NICE (UK). Tuberculosis: clinical diagnosis and management of tuberculosis, and measures for its prevention and control. London: National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (UK); 2011.
- 3Health Protection Agency Position Statement on the use of Interferon Gamma Release Assay (IGRA) tests for tuberculosis (TB) (Draft Interim HPA Guidance), Oct 2007.
- 10QuantiFERON-TB Gold (In-Tube Method) Package Insert. Australia: Cellestis.
- 13The use of interferon γ release assays in the diagnosis of active tuberculosis. Tuberc Res Treat 2012; 2012: 768723., , et al.