Members of the PRIOAM team are listed in the Appendix.
Global impact of an educational antimicrobial stewardship programme on prescribing practice in a tertiary hospital centre
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors Clinical Microbiology and Infection © 2013 European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
Clinical Microbiology and Infection
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 82–88, January 2014
How to Cite
Clin Microbiol Infect 2014; 20: 82–88
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 FEB 2013 08:43AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2012
- Regional Health Ministry of Andalucía. Grant Number: PI-0361
Appendix S1. Number of counselling interviews per clinical department
Appendix S2. Type and frequency of antibiotics assessed in the counselling interviews of the antimicrobial stewardship programme
Appendix S3. Institutional Programme for the Optimisation of Antimicrobial Treatment (PRIOAM): counselling interview form
Appendix S4. Satisfaction survey form.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.