This work was presented at the 52nd ICAAC meeting, San Francisco, 9–12 September 2012.
Does a rapid diagnosis of Clostridium difficile infection impact on quality of patient management?
Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors Clinical Microbiology and Infection © 2013 European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
Clinical Microbiology and Infection
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 136–144, February 2014
How to Cite
Clin Microbiol Infect 2014; 20: 136–144
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2013 10:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.