Prospective study of a panfungal PCR assay followed by sequencing, for the detection of fungal DNA in normally sterile specimens in a clinical setting: a complementary tool in the diagnosis of invasive fungal disease?
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors Clinical Microbiology and Infection © 2013 European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
Clinical Microbiology and Infection
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages E354–E357, August 2013
How to Cite
Clin Microbiol Infect 2013; 19: E354–E357
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAR 2013 02:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2013
|clm12231-sup-0001-Data-S1.doc||Word document||37K||Data S1. Materials and Methods|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.