Detection of specific antibodies against West Nile and Usutu viruses in healthy blood donors in northern Italy, 2010–2011
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors Clinical Microbiology and Infection © 2013 European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
Clinical Microbiology and Infection
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages E451–E453, October 2013
How to Cite
Clin Microbiol Infect 2013; 19: E451–E453
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 APR 2013 11:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2013
- Regione Emilia Romagna and the Italian Ministry of Heath RF. Grant Number: 2009-1539631
- 2Vector- and rodent-borne diseases in Europe and North America. Distribution, public health burden, and control. New York, NY: Cambridge University Press, 2006; 393 pp..
- 3West Nile fever–a reemerging mosquito-borne viral disease in Europe. Emerg Infect Dis 1999; 5: 643–650., .
- 4West Nile virus. The encyclopedia of arthropod-transmitted Infections of man and domestic animals. Service MW. Wallingford UK: CABI Publishing, 2001: 563–570., .
- 5First human case of West Nile virus neuroinvasive infection in Italy, September 2008 – case report. Euro Surveill 2008; 13: pii: 19002., , et al.
- 6Usutu virus infection in a patient who underwent orthotropic liver transplantation, Italy, August-September 2009. Euro Surveill 2009; 14: pii:19448., , et al.
- 7First human case of Usutu virus neuroinvasive infection, Italy, August-September 2009. Euro Surveill 2009; 14: pii:19446., , et al.
- 10Detection of Usutu virus infection in a healthy blood donor from south-west Germany, 2012. Euro Surveill 2012; 17: pii:20341., , et al.
- 12West Nile virus circulation in Emilia-Romagna, Italy: the integrated surveillance system 2009. Euro Surveill 2010; 15: pii:19547., , et al.