Tianchen Zhang and Yuqin Zhao contributed equally to this work and should be considered as co-first authors.
The relationship between tumour necrosis factor-α gene polymorphism and susceptibility and clearance of the persistent hepatitis B virus infection in a Chinese population: a meta-analysis
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors Clinical Microbiology and Infection © 2013 European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
Clinical Microbiology and Infection
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 227–234, March 2014
How to Cite
Clin Microbiol Infect 2014; 20: 227–234
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAY 2013 07:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!