The first three authors contributed equally to this study.
Visual detection of human infection with influenza A (H7N9) virus by subtype-specific reverse transcription loop-mediated isothermal amplification with hydroxynaphthol blue dye
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors Clinical Microbiology and Infection © 2013 European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
Clinical Microbiology and Infection
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages E372–E375, August 2013
How to Cite
Clin Microbiol Infect 2013; 19: E372–E375
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAY 2013 02:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2013
- China Mega Project for Infectious Disease. Grant Numbers: 2011ZX10004-001, 2012ZX10004-215, 2013ZX10004-202
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!