An 8-year survey of strains identified in blood cultures in a clinical haematology unit
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors Clinical Microbiology and Infection © 2013 European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
Clinical Microbiology and Infection
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages O7–O12, January 2014
How to Cite
Clin Microbiol Infect 2014; 20: O7-O12
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUN 2013 11:47PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.