The Diagnostic Interview for Social and Communication Disorders: background, inter-rater reliability and clinical use
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2002
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 307–325, March 2002
How to Cite
Wing, L., Leekam, S. R. , Libby, S. J. , Gould, J. and Larcombe, M. (2002), The Diagnostic Interview for Social and Communication Disorders: background, inter-rater reliability and clinical use. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 43: 307–325. doi: 10.1111/1469-7610.00023
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2002
- Manuscript accepted 22 October 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.