A new `advanced' test of theory of mind: evidence from children and adolescents with Asperger syndrome
Article first published online: 21 APR 2002
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 517–528, May 2002
How to Cite
Kaland, N., Møller-Nielsen, A., Callesen, K., Mortensen, E. L., Gottlieb, D. and Smith, L. (2002), A new `advanced' test of theory of mind: evidence from children and adolescents with Asperger syndrome. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 43: 517–528. doi: 10.1111/1469-7610.00042
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.