Fifteen, female and stressed: changing patterns of psychological distress over time
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2003
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 399–411, March 2003
How to Cite
West, P. and Sweeting, H. (2003), Fifteen, female and stressed: changing patterns of psychological distress over time. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 44: 399–411. doi: 10.1111/1469-7610.00130
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2003
- Manuscript accepted 16 May 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.