Time perception deficits in attention-deficit/ hyperactivity disorder and comorbid reading difficulties in child and adolescent samples
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2003
Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 888–903, September 2003
How to Cite
Toplak, M.E., Rucklidge, J.J., Hetherington, R., John, S.C.F. and Tannock, R. (2003), Time perception deficits in attention-deficit/ hyperactivity disorder and comorbid reading difficulties in child and adolescent samples. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 44: 888–903. doi: 10.1111/1469-7610.00173
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2003
- Manuscript accepted 5 September 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.