Young Scholars Forum
Serendipity… mon amour? On discomfort as a prerequisite for anthropological knowledge
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
© 2013 European Association of Social Anthropologists.
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 199–212, May 2013
How to Cite
Giabiconi, J. (2013), Serendipity… mon amour? On discomfort as a prerequisite for anthropological knowledge. Social Anthropology, 21: 199–212. doi: 10.1111/1469-8676.12013
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!